Professional Workforce Limited specializes in transforming companies into fully integrated enterprises, sharing processes, systems and information across functional, geographic, business and organizational boundaries. Enterprise Solutions, Inc. does this by a process of enterprise application integration, or EAI.
A robust and scalable EAI solution is strategically essential for a global company operating in the digital economy. Enterprise Solutions, Inc.’s EAI Solution Architects provide robust, flexible and scalable solutions, which can encompass the needs of integration, both within a company (across functions, organisations and geographies) and between the company and its suppliers, partners and customers.
Benefits of an EAI Implementation
· The enabling of a rapid response to changing strategic needs
· The facilitation of integration of the group as it becomes a global player, without destroying
flexibility in individual markets
· The establishment of a framework for continuous improvement and renewal of the global business
processes, applications and infrastructure
· The delivery of quicker business results and payback on global projects such as enterprise
solutions such as ERP, SCM, CRM, business intelligence (BI) & knowledge management (KM)
· The maximisation of IT investment across the enterprise
· The acceleration of technical convergence
· The reduction of ongoing cost of integration and maintenance
· The enabling of effective entry into global e-Business & CRM
· The easier deployment of true global processes
Professional workforce Limited cutting-edge capability is well proven by successful implementations with global players. Independent of all EAI software vendors, Professional workforce Limited professionals are able to put in place an EAI center of excellence, which will establish the best strategy for a particular scenario. Professional workforce Limited can implement this strategy, using re-usable integration solutions, against time and budget constraints. Professional workforce Limited can do this in the short-term so that immediate benefit is felt or can do it in the long-term, using the re-usable solutions as building blocks, scaling up to future customer-facing applications, which can be rapidly integrated with existing internal applications.